Thursday 29 September 2011

Outfit | Red, White & Blue


I thought twice about wearing these pants out today as it was hot and humid as always, but I did, and I paid for it. I really can't do denim pants in Singapore, I ditched the jeans a long time ago, and I don't get how other people do it. I think I'll just keep them for the weather in Taipei, which I'm really really looking forward to. Wore this while we went into town to get photographs. I'm wearing a Cotton On men's tee, self-made pants, Uniqlo belt, bag from Taipei and Converse shoes.

I was a bit of a machine today and got 17 photos in a couple of hours! It's days like today that make me realise that even though there are the ones that say no to having their photo taken, there are lots and lots of people who say yes! And it's really cool to meet and chat with those people. Makes my day!

2 comments:

  1. I do not understand why people reject getting their photos taken but congrats for 17 photos, that's pretty impressive! :)

    I also do not understand why I am so excited for your trip to taipei. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Camy! I guess some people really don't like having their photo taken, and for some it may just seem completely weird having a stranger come up to them and ask them that! But there are cool people out there, I've just gotta see them!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete