Saturday 17 September 2011

Game On!


This wouldn't be a blog about the things I love if it didn't include a post about my number one sporting team ever! Yeah, I'm a pretty happy girl right now cos the NZ Warriors won their knockout game last night in a comeback thriller, and are through to next week's semifinal (or preliminary final as they call it!) For those that care, or for those who have read this far, I love my rugby league, (not to be confused with rugby union) and have been following the Warriors since I can't even remember when, about the last 12 years. They've never won the premiership and it's been a long 9 years since we last made it to a grand final. Talk about keeping the faith! It's hard being a Warriors fan, they are so frustrating to watch at times but when they win, it will all be worth it. And being the only New Zealand team in an Australian competition, it's always gonna be a pretty sweet victory when they finally do it! Just 1 game away from another grand final. Game on next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment