Saturday 24 September 2011

One Game Away!

I was a happy girl last weekend when the Warriors made it through to the preliminary finals, but right now I'm pretty fricken stoked that we won tonight and I don't quite know what state I'll be in if we go on and win the premiership next weekend. I must have been the only kiwi girl in the pub tonight supporting the New Zealand Warriors but I was so amped up that I didn't even care. And I tell ya I could actually feel my heart racing towards the end of the game! I still can't believe that we won and are through to another grand final! Can't wait for the game next Sunday, and even though we'll be watching it in an Aussie bar filled with Manly supporters (good luck to them), I've waited 9 years for this and win or lose I'll still be proud. Wish I was there for the game and hope they can pull out a wicked farewell for Ivan Cleary and my favourite Hohaia!


No comments:

Post a Comment