Tuesday 20 September 2011

Breakfast


Homemade Bircher Muesli - rolled oats, granny smith apples, fresh lemon juice, greek style natural yoghurt, honey roasted almonds & sunflower kernels, fresh strawberries & blueberries.

I'm not usually a huge fan of breakfast cereals but I've really taken to eating bircher muesli ever since I was introduced to it not long ago. It's nutritious, tasty, the slow release energy gets me through the morning, and it's great for me and my grand plan of eating healthy. Getting into the habit of preparing a fresh new batch the night before and having it for breakfast or whenever I feel like snacking the next day. I actually feel like having some right now but it's probably not the best thing to have just before bed. For once in my life I'm actually looking forward to breakfast in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment