Thursday 22 September 2011

Outfit | Black White


I really miss the weather in Seoul. It was perfect temperatures while we were there, ranging from about 18-28 degrees everyday and nowhere near the humidity in Singapore. It was warm enough to walk around in a tee and still cool enough to wrap a loose scarf around your neck. I'm wearing self-made tee, self-made shorts, Comme Ca Ism scarf and Converse shoes. I think we chose the best time to visit Seoul as I checked the weather today and tempertures have already dropped to a low of 7 degrees over there. I've totally forgotten what it's like to be in a country that moves through seasons and I think the further north you go, the quicker they transform from one season to the next. Can't wait for cooler temperatres in Taipei next month. We're gonna be there for one month and I already know it's gonna be very hard to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment