Monday 15 August 2011

Style Sophomore

In the space of less than a year, I've tried my hand at being an artist (had a couple of exhibitions), then moved onto designing clothes (sold a few pieces), and now I'm having a go at photography! I can imagine that my parents are wondering when the hell I will settle down and actually stick it out at something but at least I can say that i'm giving everything a go right?! 

Well after getting James to hack together a website for me one night, Style Sophomore was born. It's an Asian street style site focusing on fashion and trends and people who just look good! I've actually been contributing street style photos to a site based in Japan for about a month now, and since it's an ongoing thing and it gets me out onto the streets most days, I thought that it'd be cool to start my up my own street style site as well! I'll be posting photos from Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, Seoul, Taipei and basically every other place that our travels take us to in Asia. Exciting times ahead!

Here are a few from the site so far. I'll be posting 4 new photos every Monday and Thursday, so if you're interested, follow me on Twitter and Facebook and I'll let you know when new photos are posted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment