Been working on James' shirt today and slowly but surely I think I'm getting there! I was just going to post a picture of the final thing once I finish, but instead thought I'd take some quick shots of what I did today and where I'm at so far. You also get a sneak peak into my very messy sewing corner. I've never been a very neat person but I think that's just how I like to work.
Anyway, I'm onto the dreaded sleeve plackets now which are the openings at the bottom of the sleeves that make them easier to roll up. I still have no idea how I'm gonna do them but I've started with unpicking one off an old shirt. I don't think there is an easy way so will just have to see how I go!