Monday 1 August 2011

Bits of Bangkok

Can't believe it's August already! This year actually feels like it has gone by so fast and I think that's cos we've done a whole heap of travelling already (with still lots to come!), but just in general I'm doing a lot more and keeping myself busy. We just got back from a weekend up in Bangkok and it was great just to spend the two days sitting out people-watching, checking out some of the local designers and boutiques in Siam Centre, picking up some nice fabrics from Sampeng Lane in Chinatown, eating out at Greyhound Cafe and even getting a few streetstyle photographs. Who would have thought that I would end up running around a foreign country asking strangers if I could take their photograph? It was so much better than last time cos we stayed right at the centre of Siam and we knew this time where we wanted to go and where the style areas were at. I ended up taking way more street style photographs than anything else but here are a few randoms from our weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment