Thursday 11 August 2011

A Colourful Story

This colourful editorial features half Indonesian and half English model Charlotte Carey shot by Andrew Yee in the latest issue of How To Spend It magazine. It's full of an amazing mix of bright and bold colours that really bring out the strength and structure of these outfits. I love how there is so much going in terms of colour in the outfits, accessories, backgrounds and styling props, but it all works so well together - it's colour blocking at its best and has inspired me to think about injecting some of these colours into the pieces I make!


Source: How To Spend It

2 comments:

  1. where do/did you learn how to make your own clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I haven't had any formal lessons so basically it's just trial and error while I teach myself! I think anyone can do it if they put their mind to it and it's fun (when it works out i guess)!

    Regards,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete