Monday 17 October 2011

Outfit | Just Another Sunday


Today's outfit. I'm wearing a GAP shirt, cut-off denim shorts from Harajuku, Uniqlo belt, Converse shoes and bag from Taipei. We're pretty much winding up things in Singapore and getting ready for Taipei in 8 days. Man I'm like a little kid counting down to Christmas but I don't care, I can't wait any longer! This weekend we pretty much planned our days around the Rugby World Cup semi final matches, but also headed out to get some street style photos too. And I take back what I said about rugby union matches being boring compared to rugby league - I should have included the exception of when the All Blacks play the Wallabies. It was a pretty exciting game and even better that we came out on top and completely shat all over the Aussies. It really made my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment