Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fresh


Source: TheOnes2Watch

I love these shots of Charo, they're so fresh! I especially like the minimal makeup and the messed up hair. I probably pay more attention to hair than anything else when it comes to looking at editorial spreads, in fact, I've been obsessed with hair ever since I was about 5 when I decided that I wanted to be a hairdresser when I grew up. Well that obviously didn't happen, instead I just cut my own hair as well as James' which is good enough for me! I still have no idea what I'm gonna do with my hair once it eventually grows long again but that's still some time away since it's taking forever to grow out. Maybe instead of thinning it and getting it straightened, I'll just let it out and embrace my big, thick and ugly hair! Urgh. Can I just get a whole head of hair transplant?

No comments:

Post a Comment