Thursday 13 October 2011

Autumn Knits


James and I took these shots for La Mode Outré and StyleSophomore when we were up in Seoul at the start of September. They were just transitioning into Fall at the time and there were a lot of knits around, worn as under layers, outwear or just on their own. For as long as we've been in Singapore, I've never even thought about wearing or buying knits of any sort. Knitted jumpers, cardigans, sweaters, dresses, I've had no real need for them as fortunately I'm not stuck in a freezing cold air-conditioned office all day and I wouldn't even set a foot outside in even the thinnest knitwear. But, we are moving to Taipei right in the middle of Autumn where temperatures will get down cool enough to wrap up in cosy knits and scarves. I really can't wait to wear knitted jumpers again and mix and match them with jeans and pants that I've missed wearing so much. Ahhhh I'm so excited! 12 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment