Sunday 23 October 2011

Jang Jun Won


Last week, I posted up a street style photo from StyleSophomore and said that it was my favourite shot from Seoul. But who says you can't have more than one favourite?! I love this shot too. Ok, I'll make this my number one guy shot from Seoul! I met Jang Jun Won in Hongdae and I think he has a really cool, simple and complete style that all comes together nicely. I love the Autumn tones, the leather bag and the casual fit of the clothes. But the thing that I like most, is that if you look at the individual components of his outfit, no one piece really stands out or dominates the other, instead you have to look at the outfit as a whole to really appreciate his style.  I really love the way guys dress in Seoul and I get a lot of inspiration from looking at the photos that I got. They really know how to dress comfortably and casually, and pull off amazing style at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment