Thursday 6 October 2011

Boots With Heels

Heels haven't really played a part in my dressing in recent times, actually make that in the last two years, I haven't worn heels since I had an office job back in 2009. Ok well I lie, I can maybe think of two occasions off the top of my head where I have. I don't know why I don't wear heels, perhaps it's just cos flats are way more comfortable? I mean, I look at people on the streets trying to walk in heels and it's painful sometimes to watch. But in saying all this, I've been looking up a lot of style inspiration for Autumn since we're heading to Taipei very soon and will be doing a lot of traveling to cooler climates. I've decided that I really want to start building up a solid wardrobe around just a few basics but also a couple of good pairs of shoes that I can wear in the sort of Autumn and Spring temperatures. And I'm thinking heels! Perhaps a pair of ankle boots with a small heel to start with and we'll see how that goes. I can't live in my Converse shoes forever. Well I could, but change is nice too. I was scrolling through one of the style blogs that I follow mariannan.indiedays.com and I saw this pair of ankle boots which I think is just what I want!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey Hey!!!

    Stick to the Converse!! They rock!!

    Sincerely,

    A Friend

    ReplyDelete