Monday 4 July 2011

Sun Kissed


Source: Vogue Japan July 2011

This is from a beauty shoot in this month's Vogue Beauty Japan featuring Freja Beha Erichsen. The whole shoot has such a relaxed and refreshed summer feel to it but this shot really stood out for me. The makeup is minimal and well done, and I love all of her tattoos! There's something about lots of small hidden tattoos, it's like they can be totally kept to yourself or showed off if you really wanted to. Reminds me of the scene in the movie "Somewhere" when Jonny is taking a shower and we get a sneak peak at his handful of tattoos. And I never thought I liked tattoos on the upper arm for girls but now I think they look ok! Ahhhh tattoo inspiration, i've been wanting a third for awhile. I know at least that it's going to be small and hidden but don't know just yet what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment