Thursday 17 November 2011

Yarn Heaven

I finally went to find this Shilin Yarn Supermarket the other day and if I hadn't looked up pictures on the internet beforehand, then I don't think I would have known that this little door lead up to the the most amazing yarn shop ever! Up on the second floor, this place is quite small but stacked with pretty much every type and colour of yarn you could imagine. I didn't know where to start and I think I went round all the aisles at least twice before even remembering what it was that I was there for. Came away with some wool to make a sweater which I'm slowly getting started on after making several attempts already! It seems that no one can put a simple pattern on the net for a plain pullover sweater that doesn't involve either 10 different colours or some fancy/whacky design on it. Anyways, some pictures of this place...


No comments:

Post a Comment