Friday 18 November 2011

Outfit | Wine




I've had a real thing for knitted dresses ever since I took this shot back in Seoul. I think if I can get myself some chunky enough yarn I might have to make myself one. Taipei is perfect for wearing knitwear almost all year round and I love this one I picked up from Uniqlo the other day. The colour is totally my type of red and I actually felt taller wearing this out, must have been the above the knee length and the extra inch my boots give me. Dress from Uniqlo, Comme Ca Ism scarf, leather boots and bag from Taipei. Oh and the last shot, a bit random but I always like looking back at the quick test shots that James takes while adjusting the camera settings and this is one of the very few where I'm not pulling any outrageously hideous face!

No comments:

Post a Comment