Monday 27 June 2011

Outfit | White Olive


Wore this one day while we were up in Ho Chi Minh. A simple and comfortable outfit that was perfect for doing lots and lots of walking around in about 30 degree heat. Yep, we walked from District 1 to District 3 and back only to find that half of the cafes and shops that we mapped out were no longer there anymore. It felt like we were walking all day but not actually going anywhere! I'm wearing a self-made top, Uniqlo chino pants and leather belt, leather bag from Taipei and Converse shoes. 

And my hair is a bit of a mess right now but it's getting there (I hope). I've been waiting for the last 3 months for it to grow out from my short asymmetrical cut and I still have a few months to go before I can even it out. So, just have to tie it up and deal with it for now, and once it's back I don't think I'll be cutting it for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment