Thursday 15 December 2011

Time For Tokyo!

Off to Tokyo for my 4th visit and I'm just as excited as the first time! Waiting at the airport to board our overnight flight and tomorrow can't come soon enough. It's gonna be quite an experience, first winter for me in 2 years and my first winter in Tokyo. I'm expecting to instantly freeze. I guess I can't complain though cos right now I'll do anything to escape from this desert weather.

Really looking forward to meeting up with our Japanese friends, meeting up with the lovely street fashion photographer Rei Shito, and I'll also be taking part in an exciting project where I've been asked to be photographed as a special guest for a style-related guide book in Tokyo! Me?! And I also can't wait to shoot street style for the first time in Tokyo and meet lots of cool and stylish people. Will be posting up photos on StyleSophomore while I'm there. See you soon Tokyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment