Wednesday 25 May 2011

Blazered


I've always liked the look of a nice clean-fit blazer, but every time I think blazer, I think of the heat and humidity of Singapore and how I would cope with wearing one. And it's not like I sit in an air-conditioned office/building all day so I have no real need to wear one.

The blazer+shorts combination along with a plain tee is so effortlessly stylish, like you can get away with just those items and still look cool without even accessorising. And I love the pushed up sleeves. The idea of wearing the sleeves this way or rolling them up I guess makes it seem more do-able here. Perhaps I will give it a go, I really like the look of the blazer paired with light-wash denim shorts.

Sometimes I really do wish that we could have autumn/spring/winter here, maybe just for a day or two. It would be a pleasant change from the normal uncomfortably hot temperatures that we get living just 1 degree north of the equator. But that will never happen, so I guess we just have to make do!

Source: Denimology, Garance Dore, Chictopia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment